Monday, February 11, 2008

Top 10 Favorite Pic's

Steph tagged me and I don't think I've ever had a more difficult time chosing pictures! I also know that there are 13 pictures here not just 10, but let's just be grateful that I stopped under 20!



I may have been murdered by the time anyone sees this for posting this picture but there is just something about a wet, shirtless, man holding two babies that is completely irresistable!

This picture of Sawyer didn't make it onto my wall, but I think it is so cute!

I just adore this picture of Dad and Sawyer, isn't it the cutest? (thank goodness dad will probably never see this!)

This is probably one of my all time favorite pictures of Jocelynn. She's so gorgeous!

Ok, I really love this picture of Jocelynn and Brenna. They look so cute together!

This is, so far, my favorite picture of all of the kids together!

Most women don't like pictures of themselves at all, let alone pregnant, but this is a picture of me just 3 days before I had Brenna. I am SO huge! But I like it anyway, it is one of the few pictures I have of myself pregnant.

I love this picture of Jocelynn and Kaiden on the first day of school (Kaiden's first day of Kindergarten)it really is great!

Kaiden has a fabulous smile in this picture and it is one of my favorites of him! I can't believe Brenna used to be that little!

This a great picture of Mama and Papa, one I will love forever!

Brenna has the cutest smile in this picture, it is one of my all time favorites!

This one is one of my favorite of Brenna's it's her second birthday! Check out the look on her face!

This one of Papa and Rafi is from his graduation, but I just love it! Papa looks like a wise old professor and Rafi is getting so handsome it's disturbing!


I tagged Maria and Jeremy!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Great job! All the pictures were fabulous, but I especially love the one of Brenna from her birthday...that face is too darn cute!

Jeremy said...

brenna has to be one of the most photographic children I have ever seen. Like she doesn't even try yet she is so adorable.