Thursday, February 14, 2008

About Me (stolen from my MySpace)

I hope you enjoy this I filled it out (Becky) I will try to get Rich to do it too!
1. What are you most afraid of? (a lot of things) heights is one, I won't go into the ocean past my shoulders, mostly I'm afraid of anything that could be in there that is bigger than me! (is another one)
2. What is the most recent movie that you have *seen in a Theater*? I think it was Harry Potter and the Order of The Phoenix, or maybe Becoming Jane with my sister on (or near) her birthday (I don't remember which)
3. Place of birth? Wilmington, North Carolina
4. Favorite food? Barbeque (the real stuff, barbeque is NOT when you cook outdoors like all you freak shows here in Utah think it is!), fish, seafood, hushpuppies lots of stuff!
5. What's your natural hair color? Light brown (kinda mousy)
6. Ever been to Alaska? No
7. Ever been toilet papering? Yes
8. Love someone so much it made you cry? of course
9. Been in a car accident? quite a few
10. Croutons or bacon bits? always both!
11. Favorite day of the week? Any day with Rich and the kids relaxing or spending quality time together
12. Favorite restaurant? The one in the old barn near my moms house in NC (I can't wait to go back there!)
13. Favorite Flower? The dogwood flower (I know I'm weird)
14. Favorite sport to watch? I don't mind watching football live, but I detest watching any sport on TV
15. Favorite drink? ice water or Pepsi or Sundrop
16. Favorite ice cream? plain chocolate or chocolate chip
17. Disney or Warner Brothers? Both, always both!
18. Ever been on a ship? Yes, but they were all anchored and we were touring them!
19. What color is your bedroom carpet? beige
20. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None
21. What do you do when you are bored? Read mostly, or play on the computer
22. Bedtime? Terrible! between 1200 am and 2:00 am lately
23. Favorite TV shows? Of all time Friends!, I also love News Radio, Roswell, SeaQuest, Fraiser, Still Standing (I know it seems like I must not have watched television in about 10 years!), House
24. Last person you went to dinner with? Rich
25. What happened at 30? I'll have to let you know in a few months (but I'm guessing...complete mental collapse)
26. What are your favorite colors? Red, Pink, Green, Navy blue
27. How many tattoos do you have? None...yet!
28. How many pets do you have? currently none
29. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Well, when God created the garden for Adam he filled it with all manner of CREATURES...not eggs!
30. What do you want to do before you die? I really don't know. There a lot of things I would LIKE to do...
31. Have you ever been to Hawaii? unfortunately...no
32. Have you been to countries outside U.S.A.? No
33.People you send this to. Stephanie and Maria

No comments: