Friday, July 24, 2009

We are Family!

Have I mentioned that I love my new job? Well, I do! It is so much fun to look at pictures of all of the Weddings and families and Brides and kids. Of course, my job is not ALL just sitting around looking at pictures but it is one of the nice perks! Well it's been well over 2 years since we've had a family picture done so I thought... what a perfect opportunity! We have a lot of great photographers at work so I asked Sarah to do our pictures. She is so fantastic and I thought the pictures turned out great! Hope you like them as much as I did!

























2 comments:

Maria said...

I do!!! they are so cute. I LOVE the b&w of sawyer and the wagon with all the kids and the one that is now your header thingy. You guys look great. Love you!

Wendy said...

Those pictures are fantastic! Your family looks great in them! I love the one of you an Rich, it's way cute!