Saturday, June 21, 2008

Kids Portraits 2008

I started what has become a new tradition last year when, sick of paying outrageous prices for proffesional portrait studio pictures, I picked up our new digital camera and decided to try my hand at doing the pictures myself. I was so pleased with the results that I decided right then and there that I would take the kids pictures myself each year from now on. I have completed the pictures over the course of the last week of the kids and thought I would share some of the best with you all! I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed taking them!

Jocelynn Ashley Stout






Kaiden Richard Stout





Brenna Jacqueline Stout





Sawyer James Stout






Sawyer was not very happy about having his picture taken and I wasn't able to get as many shots of him as I would have liked, but I got some pretty cute ones. I think you can all tell which one I will be hanging on the wall! I may try to catch him another day when he's happier, we'll see. It's funny how I never noticed how much Sawyer looks like Richard until I looked at these photos! I always thought he looked a lot like Kaiden did at his age and then I saw these and with the exception of Sawyer having lighter hair it's pretty amazing how similar they look!

4 comments:

Jeremy said...

2nd one from the bottom of sawyer...he looks alot like rich. And its a funny face :D HE is sooo big! I have a couple pics of him when he was a baby i was looking at.

Stephanie said...

LOVE the haircut!!! I really do :D And I may just be an idiot, but I don't think it's so obvious which one you are going to put on the wall because they are all just too darn adorable of him. All the other pictures are great too! Great job!

Wendy said...

They look amazing!!! You really do have adorable kids! As I was looking at Sawyer's pictures I was thinking the same thing, he does look a lot like Rich. Great job, Becky!

sassyville said...

Once again you have done such a great job of the kids portraits! I can't believe how big they have gotten, especially Brenna and Sewyer. He really does look so much like Rich and Brenna looks so sassy,they are all adorable!!!