Saturday, November 16, 2013

Christmas Wish List and Kids Letter to Santa!

Christmas time is rapidly approaching once again and I put together a couple of fun things for my kids for Christmas this year. I thought I would share them in case anyone wanted to use them for their kids, or nieces and nephews, grandkids, neighbor kids, kids you tend or babysit, yourself, your spouse or significant other, whatever! They're just here if you want to use them! They're both in PDF form and you should be able to download them from here.

The first one is a letter to Santa. It's a "fill in the blanks" kind of thing. When my kids were too young to write the letter themselves I would fill it in for them and have them color a picture to include with the letter.

The second one is the Wish List.  I did a wish list last year but I like this one so much better because in addition to things that the kids want, it includes a list of favorites to think about for gift giving.  Because let's face it!  Everyone's preferences change all the time!  ESPECIALLY kids!  So here is a link to the Wish List PDF!  Enjoy!

*My apologies!  I didn't realize I had the PDF's set to private so that people had to request to download them.  I have reset it so that anyone should be able to download these PDF's from these links without requesting permission.  Thank you, everyone!



Down load the Letter to Santa here ---->  Letter to Santa


Down load the Wish List here ---->  Wish List



Save

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Great for our family secret santa gift exchange for the kids. Have a great Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Christmas is spelled wrong on Favorite thing to do at ..

Anonymous said...

We love the wish list but can't get it to print out right. :-( It is half way off of the page.

Anonymous said...

Nevermind, we got it to work after downloading it the right way. Thank you, my girls are so excited to fill these out & drop them off to Santa's big mailbox.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much. This is really going to work great for our secret santa gifts.
Have a great Christmas
From Sao family, New Zealand.

Anonymous said...

I went to print the list but its already filled out with someone's info and I couldn't erase it.

Anonymous said...

I also can't edit it to erase the other person's info.

Unknown said...

The Christmas wish list download is already filled out and with things that are totally inappropriate for childre.

Flipper said...

Everything is already filled out and I can't erase it. Would love for the girls to do this

Mindy said...

Also disappointed in the totally inappropriately filled out Wish List. However, for those wanting to print a blank, there is a work-around. Right click the blank Wish List(not downloading) and select Open Image in a New Tab. That should bring up the blank version to print out.

Mindy said...

Whoops. Actually, you click the image first so it fills most of the screen and then right click to Open Image in a New Tab.

Amy Metts said...

Bummer!! We used this one last year too & now it's not blank! Can you please fix it?

Unknown said...

Not sure if its just on my end but if you are not already aware the list is already filled in by someone else.